[Gvsig_english] New gvSIG3D build!! News for MacosX and Windows 7/ Windows Vista!!

Flavio Pompermaier fla83tn at libero.it
Sun Jan 17 14:46:16 CET 2010

Thanks for the wide explanation. Now things are more clear!!
The only thing that I still haven't understood is which is the simplest way
to run gvSIG (1.9) on Windows Vista.
Should I just substitute the binaries folder of standard gvSIG with the one
of the 3D snv-tag or should I also
download the following libraries?

libjni-potrace
libjni-ecw
libjni-mrSID
libjni-gdal
libjni-proj4

In the previous mail I didn't get the real usefulness of those libraries. I
do not have them between the libraries
of my gvSIG 1.9  (no 3D) eclipse workspace.

Best regards,
Flavio

>>> [2]https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel/gvsig