[Gvsig_english] BUG gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Use of advanced labeling on point layer causes gvSIG to crash when printing map w/ graticule

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Mon Jan 18 09:46:06 CET 2010

Hi Simon,

As you say, there's a bug in the last build (1253) regarding the map
printing with advanced labeling.

I guess it will be soon a new build with this bug fixed, but for the
moment you can use the .jar attached, where Vicente Caballero has fixed
the problem. You should change it for the one in:
"gvSIG\extensiones\com.iver.cit.gvsig\lib\org.gvsig.symbology-ext.jar"

Regards,
Sergio.

Sergio Clark
Equipo gvSIG