[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile Hyperlink

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Jan 21 23:53:08 CET 2010

Hello, Enrico.

gvSIG Mobile has something similar to hyperlink:
if the value of an attribute begins with 'http',
then the info by point dialog will convert that URL into
a clickable label which will automatically open Windows
Mobile's web browser and take you to that website.

But you cannot open local files (Pdf, Jpg, etc) as you
can do in desktop gvSIG.

As an example, see the attached zipped shapefile.
If you use the info tool, the last attribute should allow
you to open that URL.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---