[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile Hyperlink

Enrico Guastaldi enrico.guastaldi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 10:49:54 CET 2010

Dear Juan,
I loaded your example file, but I haven't been able to open a browser
following your procedure.
In fact, when I click with the info tool (the blue "i" icon, isn't it?)
nothing changes: the point still remains a point (so no labels) and gvSIG
Mobile opens the attribute table in read only, but it does not open the
browser.
Should I do something different to open the browser by clicking on the
point?

Thanks

Enrico Guastaldi