[Gvsig_english] FEEDBACK gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- use of gvSIG in production environment

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 22 10:29:48 CET 2010

Hi Simon,

Simon Cropper wrote:
>A good example is Anna. She has contributed a manual for survey and gis
> using gvSIG. Should this be sucked into a wiki then edited by all and
> sundry, with no recognition to the original author?

Probably I will state the obvious too by saying that every personal effort should be recognized.
For example, quite simply, regarding Anna's PDF guides, one could put a link into the gvSIG's Wiki page.
This link points to the web-page where her work is available for downloading.

In the Italian manual of gvSIG (version 1.1), which is available from the gvSIG's webpage, all Italian translators were indicated.

Best regards,

Silvio