[Gvsig_english] FEEDBACK gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- use of gvSIG in production environment

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 22 11:07:21 CET 2010

Hi Ben,

Benjamin Ducke wrote:
> People need a strong motivation to contribute and
> getting credit for their work can provide that.

Yes, you are right.
"Getting credit " is probably the most important motivation for contributing, for free, in a Wiki.
Quite often, GIS's users are workers with a regular job.
Having their contribute recognized in the Wiki's webpage is a good motivation.

> All we need is a consensus and then we can vote for one or more editors

For me whatever editor is fine. As long as it is easy to use :-)
Most Italian translators are not professional programmers.
Probably, some of them, would be willing to contribute too.But, we Italians, are a bit "lazy".
Therefore, it is vital to choose something "easy" to cope with :-)

Best regards,

Silvio