[Gvsig_english] NavTable 0.4.1: crash adding new record into csv table

Pablo Sanxiao psanxiao at cartolab.es
Sun Jan 24 22:38:26 CET 2010

Hi Silvio,

> I am testing NavTable 0.4.1 (latest release) on Windows xp home edition sp2 (gvSIG 1.9, latest build).
> I have a great number of crash reports when I try to edit  the records (i.e. copy-paste them).
>
> I am trying a lot NavTable because, together with Antonio Falciano, we are translating the NavTable's Spanish manual into Italian.
> Antonio and I have already translated the NavTable Gui to Italian (thanks to babelfish).
> We have nearly finished the Italian manual too. We have been busy lately :-)
> We have added a lot of extras images: the Italian manual will be a bit more "colourful" :-)

Thanks a lot for taking your time to test NavTable. The 0.4.1 version is
still under development and need more work and test as well. We are
eager to see that "colourful" manual translated to Italian ;-) We will
be very pleased of uploading it to the website as soon as it's available
and also we will include the gui translation. Thanks again for your
effort.

> I have already checked the Bug tracker.
> It looks like the editing it is not yet fine-tuned (http://forge.osor.eu/tracker/?atid=462&group_id=122&func=browse).
> Here one of the many crashes I get with NavTable.
> I have attached the file: gvSIG_navtable_add_record_csv.txt.
> In order to reproduce it you should:
> 1. Open gvSIG 1.9
> 2. Open a new Table by loading a csv table
> 3. Try to add a new record by clicking on the button of NavTable
> 4. gvSIG crashes suddenly

Yeah, we have to make some changes in the editing for the gvSIG 1.9
version of NavTable. Thanks for your report and to include the file in
order to reproduce the bug, it's very helpful.

Redards,
--
Pablo Sanxiao Roca
Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493