[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile Hyperlink

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Jan 25 09:19:25 CET 2010

Hello Enrico:

Sorry, I forgot that functionality is only available in gvSIG Mobile 0.1 (the first pilot). You can download it from:

ftp://downloads.gvsig.org/gva/descargas_mobile/binarios/gvSIG_Mobile-BN44-Arm.CAB

If you try it with that version, it should work. The differences between 0.1 and the 0.2/0.3 versions are:

- version 0.1 works only on J9
- buttons blink a bit in version 0.1
- you don't have customizable forms in version 0.1
- some other minor differences

We''ll try to include clickable URLs again in future versions.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)