[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 3D: two questions

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 26 13:12:55 CET 2010

Hi Jordi,

I have tested the gvSIG 3D extension with another computer.
Windows xp Professional sp2; gvSIG 1.9 (latest official build)
Theme "Plastic Xp".

Here my results:
skin 1. com.iver.core.mdiManager.NewSkin.
Project manager opens fine.
Ok double-click on the upper bar for the new View.
Labels are displayed correctly ok on the gvSIG 3D View.
No labels, in the View, are truncated 50% under the geometries :-)
Everything is fine.

Skin2. org.gvsig.mdiManager.DockingManager
Project manager not working. It is stuck
Nothing is working and I must change this Skin.

Skin3. org.gvsig.gvsig3dgui.skin.JDialogSkin
Project manager opens fine
No double-click upper bar new View (2D or 3D). I must drag the border of my window.
Labels are displayed correctly in the gvSIG 3D View.

With the other computer, with Windows home edition sp2, gvSIG 1.9, the
labels were 50% hidden.
E.g. the label "Turin" was displayed as "Tu" (the "rin" part was missing).
Today I had no problems for labelling with this new computer.

Best regards,

Silvio