[Gvsig_english] About community documentation space

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Tue Jan 26 14:03:07 CET 2010

Hi Antonio,

it's possible the best option. It'd work like in the documentation
section of the gvsig.org website, so tutorials will be able to be
translated to other languages.

About the translations of the gvSIG 1.9 manual, there's no problem. I'll
confirm you the chapters to translate because some of them are being
modified now. The translation can be made directly in gvsig.org, where
you translated the 1.1.2 manual.

Best regards,
        Mario

--

Mario Carrera Rodríguez
Grupo SIG-CAD / gvSIG

Si Vd. ha recibido este mensaje erróneamente, se ruega lo notifique al
remitente y proceda a su borrado.

Gracias por su colaboración.