[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 3D: two questions

Silvio Grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 26 21:09:12 CET 2010

Hi Jordi,

> My next task in my TODO list is making a videotutorial

Thanks a lot.
Video tutorials are really useful right now. As a consequence, keep them
coming :-)
When Antonio Falciano and I translated the NavTable manual into Italian the
video available in the web-page of NavTable was really useful for getting us
started :-)

> About Project Manager stuck, this is not a bug, more than this, is a
> feature :)

Ok, now it works as expected.
I have decided to always use it :-)
At home, I am testing gvSIG 3D (gvSIG 1.9) on Windows xp home edition sp2
and everything works fine.
All labels are ok.
I have 2 giga of Ram ddr2; my cpu is a "Centrino Duo" 1,83 GHz; 256 Mb ATI
graphic card
All in all, gvSIG is fast enough. I can't complain :-)

To sum up, I must confess it is really "incredible" to have such an
extension.
I didn't tested it a lot so far but, in all truth, I can't still believe
this extension is available for free :-)
I DO think gvSIG 2 is going to be a WONDERFUL software.
Thanks a lot for working on it!

Best regards,

Silvio