[Gvsig_english] About community documentation space

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Wed Jan 27 00:49:44 CET 2010

Rory,

"Tutorials" and "How to Guides" are where I am coming from, although I
am happy to contribute to a standard manual. As I think Anna Hodgkinson
said many posts ago together we could create a valuable "basis for
expansion in no time". I agree.

Personally though, my immediate focus is writing tutorials relevant to
my standard workflow. The only reason these have not been completed is
that I am waiting on some high resolution GIS data on which to base my
text and demonstrations. Hopefully this will happen soon.

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, Victoria 3020.