[Gvsig_english] Translation of the gvSIG documentation to English

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Fri Jan 29 00:33:30 CET 2010

Rory,

We should use colour, behaviour, kilometre, centimetre, etc.

But as my spell checker (in Thunderbird) is telling me I am misspelling
these words, and similar behaviour is common in standard setups for
OpenOffice and Word, I notice there is a general acceptance to allow the
American Version of words into common parlance.

My preference is clearly English-English, if you know what I mean.

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, Victoria 3020.