[Gvsig_english] QUESTION gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Eclipse Setup on Ubuntu

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue Jul 6 06:49:32 CEST 2010

On Monday 05 July 2010 18:43:00 César Martínez Izquierdo wrote:

César,

dpkg -L eclipse gave me this...

/.
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/eclipse
/usr/share/doc/eclipse/NEWS.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/eclipse/changelog.gz
/usr/share/doc/eclipse/copyright
/usr/share/doc/eclipse/changelog.Debian.gz

Yes, Eclipse is in share - about 3.9 MB. I also, following first use, I end up
with 4 MB in the ~/.eclipse directory. I suppose these are configuration files
or something.

If I add any other plug-ins, like pydev, the ~/.eclipse directory is increased
to 19.3 MB and the /user/share/eclipse directory stays the same size. So the
problem is in the plug-ins. Anyone use Jython? Can you install it in the
/usr/share directory?
--
Cheers Simon

	Simon Cropper