[Gvsig_english] project cannot be opened

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 13:55:06 CEST 2010

Hi Rolf,

immediately before the heap space error, I see this in your log:

DEBUG AWT-EventQueue-1 com.iver.andami.ui.mdiFrame.MDIFrame - Memory usage 268531 KB

... which indicates that the system runs out of memory far below the
usual limit.

Could you post the file /opt/gvsig-oade-2010-rgu-1.0.1/bin/gvSIG.sh?
Let's see if there is a problem with your memory settings.

Cheers,

Ben