[Gvsig_english] project cannot be opened

Rolf Annecke Rolf.Annecke at muenchen.de
Fri Jul 9 14:20:41 CEST 2010

Hi Benjamin,
thank you for your answer.
I see the problem with the  memory too. We are fighting since a few days
with this problem.
As I can sent gvSIG.sh as attachment, see the content below.
Thank you
Cheers
Rolf

#!/bin/sh
# gvSIG.sh: startup script for gvSIG on Unix(tm) systems

# Jump into "bin" folder of gvSIG installation.
cd "/opt/gvsig-oade-2010-rgu-1.0.1/bin"

# Setup the environment.
export GVSIG_LIBS="../libs/"
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$GVSIG_LIBS:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
export PROJ_LIB="./gvSIG/extensiones/org.gvsig.crs/data"
export GDAL_DATA="$GVSIG_LIBS/gdal_data"

# Create a "gvSIG" folder for this user and make sure default files get
copied in there
# if not yet present or need to be updated.

if test  ! -d "$HOME/gvSIG" ; then
	mkdir "$HOME/gvSIG"
fi

if test  ! -d "$HOME/gvSIG/Styles" || test  ! -d "$HOME/gvSIG/Symbols" ;
then
	mkdir "$HOME/gvSIG/Styles"
	mkdir "$HOME/gvSIG/Symbols"
	cp gvSIG/extensiones/org.gvsig.extended-symbology/default_symbology/*
$HOME/gvSIG/ -R
fi

if test  ! -e "$HOME/gvSIG/andami-config.xml" ; then
	cp defaults/andami-config.xml "$HOME/gvSIG/"
fi

for i in ./lib/*.jar ; do
   LIBRARIES=$LIBRARIES:"$i"
done
for i in ./lib/*.zip ; do
   LIBRARIES=$LIBRARIES:"$i"
done

# Setup Java environment and run gvSIG.

# Java tuning settings.
MAX_HEAP=2024
INI_HEAP=2024

../jre/bin/java -Djava.library.path=/usr/lib:"../libs" -cp
andami.jar$LIBRARIES -Xms${INI_HEAP}M -Xmx${MAX_HEAP}M
com.iver.andami.Launcher gvSIG gvSIG/extensiones "$@"

Mailbüro: gube.rgu at muenchen.de