[Gvsig_english] [SoC] Weekly Report for Week 8. gvSIG.

luca bianconi lc.bianconi at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 12 17:54:24 CEST 2010

Ok Ben,

thanks for the explanation.

It's important for me to organize the job of the week after this one, before
finishing this week's tasks.

That's fine than and everything looks clear to me now :

after trying to complete a working version of the plugin this week, next one
I will implement 3D/4D reading/writing to WKB/SpatiaLite BLOBs, just to
preserve the data you've explained to me within a SQLite database.
As far as I've understood reading jts documentation I will need to implement
some methods and to fix a couple of stuffs to let them work with the little
library I've written but I think it will be a quite amazing work to be done.

Thanks again for the explanations,
Cheers,

Luca