[Gvsig_english] Patch to convert String to java.sql.Type

Andrés amaneiro at cartolab.es
Wed Jul 14 13:03:24 CEST 2010

Hi people,

I've just added a bug to OSOR bugtracker which could be interesting for
some of you:
https://forge.osor.eu/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=14498&group_id=89&atid=732

I was using the method stringToType() [1] to convert a string into a
right Type for gvSIG to manage it. Due to the way I am using it (loading
the string from a external XML file), it would be very positive give a
bit more flexibility into the entry data - I mean, instead of only admit
"String", admit also "STRING".

I have added a patch for this in the bugtracker. Please, find it also
attached.

best,
amaneiro