[Gvsig_english] Solution time.

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue Jul 13 01:58:27 CEST 2010

On Monday 12 July 2010 18:36:39 Enrique Lorenzo Herrero wrote:

> Fri Jul 9 13:40:29 CEST 2010:
> Rolf Annecke asks for a solution for a really big problem: his project
> doesn't work.
>
> Fri Jul 9 13:55:06 CEST 2010 (15 minutes later):
> First suggestions by Benjamin Ducke
>
> Fri Jul 9 14:47:46 CEST 2010 (67 minutes later):
> Solution provided by Vicente Caballero
>
> Fri Jul 9 16:10:33 CEST 2010 (150 minutes later):
> Rolf confirms the solution

Hey,

Your lucky! I usually have to wait 10+ hours or 600 minutes to even get the
initial response and if it is a mission critical problem that needs a solution
I need to stay up (11pm-2am) and interact with anyone willing to help.

That said, this still beats the commercial alternatives. When I used ArcView
as my main GIS solution most enquiries remained unresolved.

--
Cheers Simon

	Simon Cropper
	Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd