[Gvsig_english] Searching OSOR bugs

Andrés amaneiro at cartolab.es
Wed Jul 14 13:12:10 CEST 2010

Hi people,

later I found myself using OSOR forge quite a bit. As I was not able to
search bugs by a keyword (or I missed the link to do it), I built a
silly script. I guess it could be useful for some of you.

How I did to search a bug by keyword:

1. Download csv file from gvsig-desktop forge.

2. Filter the csv files by the keyword you I was looking for:
   `cat file.csv|grep keyword > output.csv`

3. Execute the script attached using "output.csv" to build the right bug
URLs I could be interested in.

For sure, the process could be *a lot* more automated. If someone wants
to improve it, please, be my guest and let me know!

best,
amaneiro