[Gvsig_english] Informations

Rui Nunes rui.nunes.25 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:39:40 CEST 2010

Hi.

I'm a master degrre student and i'm making my thesis of a mobile SIG, and
i'm intersted in you aplication but i have serveral questions to you.

I've downloaded you source code but when i'm trying to runt it, it's
impossibile to do so, i follow your instructions, but i can not clena all
projects, and it's impossible to run the apllications, can you give some
help.

In the edition mode of the application what is possible to do? can we edit
same points that we put in the application?