[Gvsig_english] Informations

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Jul 22 11:45:12 CEST 2010

Hello Rui,

In the lower part of the workspace there is a tab called 'Problems'. Which error messages can you see there? Only the red ones are important. Yellow ones (warnings) are not important. Can you maximize it and take a screenshot and send it, so we can see why Eclipse is complaining?

Which JRE are you using in Eclipse? You can see it in :

Window - Preferences - Java - Installed JREs

It's recommended to use JDK 1.5.X

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---