[Gvsig_english] (no subject)

Meister Thomas (s) thomas.meister1 at students.fhnw.ch
Thu Jul 29 09:14:25 CEST 2010

Hi everybody

It's me again.

Has someone read my mail?

Or has somebody an answere if its possible or not?

I wrote:
   "I'm writing a Bachelor-Thesis about free Geocoders on my school in Switzerland (university of applied sciences in geomatic) . And I would like to ask you if it's possible for you to send me some informations about the new Geocoder.
    How is he working, what are their functionalities and so on.

    And when it's possible the sourcecode of the Geocoder.
    I use this informations only for my Thesis and not for other commercial activities."

I can understand when it's not possible to give me the hole sourcecode of the geocoder.

So maybe somebody can give me some simple elements. For example the functionality of the word-Matching, or something like that.

It would be great when You can give me some information of the geocoder.
How it works? Which functionalities he uses for matching and so on. I've nothing found in the internet.

I look forward to hearing from you
Thomas Meister