[Gvsig_english] (no subject)

Jorge Piera Llodrá jpiera at prodevelop.es
Thu Jul 29 09:56:01 CEST 2010

Hello

There is a extension for geocoding that runs in gvSIG 2.0, but it is
under development and has been not released yet. The source code is
public, accesible ([1] and [2]) and is published under GPL licence.

When you sent and email to the list, you must add a subject. There is
people that don't read an email with a subject like "no subject" ;-)

Regards,
Jorge.

[1]
https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-desktop/branches/v2_0_0_prep/libraries/org.gvsig.geocoding
[2]
https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-desktop/branches/v2_0_0_prep/extensions/org.gvsig.geocoding.extension

On 07/29/2010 09:14 AM, Meister Thomas (s) wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> It's me again.
>
> Has someone read my mail?
>
> Or has somebody an answere if its possible or not?
>
> I wrote:
>     "I'm writing a Bachelor-Thesis about free Geocoders on my school in Switzerland (university of applied sciences in geomatic) . And I would like to ask you if it's possible for you to send me some informations about the new Geocoder.
>      How is he working, what are their functionalities and so on.
>
>      And when it's possible the sourcecode of the Geocoder.
>      I use this informations only for my Thesis and not for other commercial activities."
>
> I can understand when it's not possible to give me the hole sourcecode of the geocoder.
>
> So maybe somebody can give me some simple elements. For example the functionality of the word-Matching, or something like that.
>
> It would be great when You can give me some information of the geocoder.
> How it works? Which functionalities he uses for matching and so on. I've nothing found in the internet.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you
> Thomas Meister

Jorge Piera Llodrá
gvSIG Development Team