[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 2.0 compilation instructions synthesis for English speaking readers

luca bianconi lc.bianconi at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:56:06 CEST 2010

Hi all,

just a quick news, useful for English speaking gvSIG beginners:
I've posted on my blog [1] a synthesis of the necessary steps to download
and compile the last version of our beloved application, as I've discovered
and understood them in this month just gone by.

It includes the setting of the dependencies, the environment and of Eclipse.

I'm still reviewing it so if someone likes giving it a glance and maybe
suggesting integration and fixing I'd be very happy of adding your
informations to the post.

It's available at this address:

http://www.iosa.it/content/compiling-gvsig-20-ubuntu-1004-lts-910-1st-part

Thanks for your help,