[Gvsig_english] (no subject)

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Tue Mar 2 15:08:54 CET 2010

Dear list,
again, a problem with great datasets... I loaded a big rasterlayer into gvSIG 1.9 (build 1253-IV00, that is gvSIG on a linux machine)(size of the layer: 289 MB). The layer is added to the TOC, but when I click on zoom to layer, it takes very long until the layer is drawn in the view. This layer took about 19 seconds. I have the impression that gvSIG 1.1.2 is much rendering the same image much faster.
I think, big datasets in general should not be a problem. Any ideas, how to make the rendering faster?

BTW, when deleting the layer from the TOC, I get the error message: error writing rmf-file. Very strange.

Any ideas are appreciated very much.
Best,
Wolfgang

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser