[Gvsig_english] second try: installing sextante _en-0.5

Agustin Diez Castillo Agustin.Diez at uv.es
Wed Mar 3 12:23:09 CET 2010

To all sextante users,
Sextante has its own list [1] I Cc this to them. Anyhow to me it seems pretty straight forward, at least on mac:
1. download sextante [2]
2. Make a directory 'es.unex.sextante' inside yourpathtogvsig/gvSIG/extensiones
(C:\yourpathtogvsig\gvSIG\extensiones, in windows)
3. Put there everyrthing there but sextante0-5.jar and jts*.jar, from both core and gvSIG binding
Alternatively, you can try with a copy of es.unex.sentante [3] and unzip it to yourpathtogvsig/gvSIG/extensiones
(C:\yourpathtogvsig\gvSIG\extensiones, in windows)
Let us know if that works
[1] Sextante-users mailing list <sextante-users at lists.forge.osor.eu>
[2] http://forge.osor.eu/frs/download.php/973/sextante-0.55.zip
[3] http://www.uv.es/sidgeipa/es.unex.sextante.zip