[Gvsig_english] Colour codes in attribute table 2

Rory Hill roryhill at jerseymail.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 08:33:04 CET 2010

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for your reply - yes it works.

One problem was that the values in the 'color' field were expressed with
a decimal place - this must have thrown gvSIG because it wouldn't allow
me to select 'color' as the field to use for annotations. I had to enter
dummy values without decimal places in the field in Excel and re-save
the file, then re-open with gvSIG and then it recognised 'color' as a
valid field for annotation and I could change the values as necessary.

Thanks again for your help,

Rory. :)