[Gvsig_english] Postgis access in 2.0

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 11:48:34 CET 2010

Hi Holger.

You can have a look to this doc (still in Spanish, sorry, but try Google
Translator):

http://www.gvsig.org/web/docdev/docs/v2_0/org.gvsig.fmap.dal/featurestore/consumer-services/feature-access/acceso-basico

You can search for classes JDBCStoreProvider and
PostgreSQLStoreProvider. (librearies -> libFMap_daldb

Good luck!

PS: Anyway, 10 millions of polygons are A LOT of polygons....

Fran.