[Gvsig_english] "RE:Re: (no subject)"

Holger Jaekel holger.jaekel at gaf.de
Thu Mar 4 11:28:37 CET 2010

Hi Ben,

On Mi, 3 Mrz 2010, Benjamin Ducke wrote:
> Maybe you could also consider dedicating some development
> time yourself, once 2.0 comes out? You seem to know what
> you are looking for and where to look for it, so how
> about contributing directly? In my experience, it's fun!

Francisco gave me a great introduction to gvSIG last month, that's why i know where to look for it :-)

We are currently evaluating whether gvSIG can be used in some of our projects. Of course, if we decide to use gvSIG, we will make some contributions back to the project.

Best regards,
  Holger

--
Holger Jaekel
phone:	+49 89 121528-75		mailto:holger.jaekel at gaf.de
fax:		+49 89 121528-79		http://www.gaf.de
GAF AG	Arnulfstr. 197		80634 Muenchen	Germany

Vorstand: Dr. Peter Volk, Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Marcello Maranesi
Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 140 509, Firmensitz: Muenchen