[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 patch for managing measured 3D Polylines of Shapefiles

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 18:24:29 CET 2010

Hmmm, the patch I saved from Flavio's last email has
this, following line 515:

-			case (SHP.POLYLINE2D):
-			case (SHP.POLYLINE3D):
+			case SHP.POLYLINE2D:

 				auxType = auxType | FShape.LINE;
 				break;
-
-			case (SHP.POLYLINEM):
+			case SHP.POLYLINEM:

 				auxType = auxType | FShape.LINE | FShape.M;
 				break;
+			case SHP.POLYLINE3D:

+				auxType = auxType | FShape.LINE | FShape.Z;

+				break;

... is that not it?

Flavio, I think we need your opinion!

Ben