[Gvsig_english] gvSigMobile source code

Schoolmeesters schoolmeesters at gmx.de
Wed Mar 17 02:12:45 CET 2010

Hello,

I have just downloaded the source code of *gvsig mobile* and tried to
run it with _*Eclipse*_, but there an error message appears each time.

At first, I create a new Java Project and select "Create from existing
Source". I've tried to do it with the whole "src"-folder and tried a
single one (e.g. appGvsigMobile), too. Both seem _not to find some of
the importing folders _as /e.g. "import
es.prodevelop.gvsig.mobile.fmap/" or "/import org.apache/"

With "Windows Search" the "fmap"-folder can be found. It is arranged in
_another_ src-subfolder.

Do I have to change the whole source code? or how do I have to change
the folder order?

And the apache folder is still missing...

Anyone can help?

Best regards,

Marcel Schoolmeesters