[Gvsig_english] gvSigMobile source code

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Mar 17 09:19:00 CET 2010

Hello, these are the instructions to create the gvSIG Mobile workspace:

http://subversion.gvsig.org/gvSIG-mobile/pilots/branches/pilot2/appGvsigMobile/INSTALL.txt

The SVN server URL is:

http://subversion.gvsig.org/gvSIG-mobile

And projects are in the folder:

/pilots/branches/pilot2

It says 'pilot 2' but  it's actually gvSIG Mobile 0.3.

You need to install a SVN plugin in your Eclipse framework, for example:

http://subclipse.tigris.org/

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---