[Gvsig_english] Swiss srs ESRI (or EPSG) Code 2056 CH1903+_LV95

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Mar 18 10:53:02 CET 2010

Hello, David:

I think you'll have to create a custom SRS, as in this message:

http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2009-December/004311.html

The trick consists in replacing 90 with 89.9999. I think you can do the same, but using a different WKT string. The one you need is this:

http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/2056/ogcwkt/

Afterwards, if you ever need to perform a reprojection involving that custom SRS, you'll need the 7 parameters TOWGS84 also found in that WKT string.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)