[Gvsig_english] gvSigMobile source code

Schoolmeesters schoolmeesters at gmx.de
Fri Mar 19 02:54:49 CET 2010

Hello.

First of all thank you for answering my last question so quickly.
However, I stick again.

I get problems while building  appGvsigMobile.

    Error message:

    /Unable to find a javac
    com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
    Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK/

I've found an instruction to fix it
(http://www.dynamicobjects.com/d2r/archives/002591.html)

But now, javac can be found, but there are 100 errors then. e.g.
"package... does not exist" or "cannot find symbol..."

    Examples:

    /    [javac]
    C:\Users\F4c0r\workspace\gvSIG\libFmapGpeMobile\src\es\prodevelop\gvsig\mobile\gpe\fmap\DriverGpeFactory.java:46:
    _cannot find symbol_
        [javac] symbol  : class MapContext
        [javac] location: class
    es.prodevelop.gvsig.mobile.gpe.fmap.DriverGpeFactory
        [javac]     public static VectorialGpeDriver
    createVectorialDriver(MapContext mapContext, IXSSchemaDocument
    schemaDocument,
        [javac]                                                            ^
        [javac]
    C:\Users\F4c0r\workspace\gvSIG\libFmapGpeMobile\src\es\prodevelop\gvsig\mobile\gpe\fmap\DriverGpeFactory.java:46:
    cannot find symbol
        [javac] symbol  : class IXSSchemaDocument
        [javac] location: class
    es.prodevelop.gvsig.mobile.gpe.fmap.DriverGpeFactory
        [javac]     public static VectorialGpeDriver
    createVectorialDriver(MapContext mapContext, IXSSchemaDocument
    schemaDocument,
        [javac]

    ^
        [javac]
    C:\Users\F4c0r\workspace\gvSIG\libFmapGpeMobile\src\es\prodevelop\gvsig\mobile\gpe\fmap\VectorialGpeDriver.java:34:
    package org.gvsig.gpe _does not exist_
        [javac] import org.gvsig.gpe.GPERegister;
        [javac]                     ^
        [javac]
    C:\Users\F4c0r\workspace\gvSIG\libFmapGpeMobile\src\es\prodevelop\gvsig\mobile\gpe\fmap\VectorialGpeDriver.java:35:
    package org.gvsig.gpe.exceptions does not exist
        [javac] import org.gvsig.gpe.exceptions.GPEParserCreationException;
        [javac]                                ^///

I've installed the "JDK 6 Update 18" - but I adjusted the compliance level.

Anybody has got same problems?

Regards,

Marcel Schoolmeesters