[Gvsig_english] Non-Conic Projections in gvSIG

Luis W. Sevilla lsevilla at sigrid.es
Tue Mar 23 14:29:55 CET 2010

Hi,
    ther's no EPSG code for the projection you're asking for, but as
gvSIG uses proj4 for projection management, you may try to add a new CRS
that will adapt to your needs.
    I'v found a book [1] on libproj4 that may serve as some sort of
guide. Try 'user CRS'.

    hope it helps
       Luis

[1] ftp://priede.bf.lu.lv/pub/TIS/koordinatas/PROJ.4/libproj4_manual.pdf