[Gvsig_english] Non-Conic Projections in gvSIG

Da Kn davkprivat at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 24 02:29:45 CET 2010

Hi Luis,

thanks for the advice. I'm not a pro in things like that, unfortunately, but
I downloaded the PDF and will improve my knowledge.
To my problem: I've found the Eckert IV projection (also solves my problem)
via the ESRI List. Reprojecting didn't work in gvSIG but in Global Mapper.
Finally I could load that data into gvSIG in the Eckert IV projection and
made my map. Thanks for your support.