[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 patch for managing measured 3D Polylines of Shapefiles

Cèsar Ordiñana cordin at disid.com
Fri Mar 26 11:05:57 CET 2010

Hi Alberto,

Sorry, I missed your message until today.

There is a guide for gvSIG 2.0 developers [1] where you can find a
section about migrating a project to gvSIG 2.0 [2].

As of now, that documentation is only available in spanish, but soon it
will be translated to english. In the meantime, I hope you can use the
google translation tools to be able to read it.

In any case, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have about the
migration process.

[1]:
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/devel/gvsig-devel-guide
[2]: