[Gvsig_english] QUESTION gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Future of gvSIG and Sextante

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Mar 26 22:11:18 CET 2010

Hi Jose,

right, I got off track!

Yes, I have write access to SVN -- now.

But I did not have that when I did most of my modifications.
I have sent all of those to the main developers though
and they reviewed them. They are free to include any
modifications and bug fixes they like into 1.9.1 but I need
to wrap things up for the final release now and then get
busy on other programming work.

You are right in being suspicious about the sustainability
of an OADE fork. It would not be sustainable in the long
term. Which is why I want to merge all my changes back
into 2.x eventually.

Cheers,

Ben