[Gvsig_english] Disrespect

Luis W. Sevilla lsevilla at sigrid.es
Sat Mar 27 12:42:29 CET 2010

Hi Ben, Jorge (community),
    I have null interest in perform or participate in a flame war. I
felt that the tone of the criticism was not fair, and I decided to say
things that I felt need to be said.
    About criticism: There's no growing without critics, so criticism
it's not only needed, but desired. But a criticism that drives to some
point. When someone says 'hey, you're not  behaving for common
interest', but I'm seeing that he talks about his needs as common
interest, I tend to be more exigent about the way things are being said.
    About lack of openness and project driving: I'm for sure more critic
than you in this aspect. I don't want to make an explanation about my
point, but an abstract could be: Big changes in project
management/driving could be done before gvSIG could be considered an
open project. It's free software, and collaborative. But not open
because there's no openness in project decision taking, not transparency.

    Greetings
       Luis