[Gvsig_english] QUESTION gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Establish aspect and slope of an area based on contour lines?

Roser soler_rossig at gva.es
Tue Mar 30 10:03:52 CEST 2010

Hi Simon,

I'm not sure to understand what you want to do.....

If you have a line shapefile where one of the fields gives you the
altitude data the easiest thing would be going to the symbols label, on
the layer properties and stablishing an intervals symbology, just with
that, choosing green and brown colors you can represent the difference
of altitude. If you had the same information on a polygon shape I guess
you could try and do the same.

Another posibility that comes to my mind is to use Sextante, an
extension that you would have to install on gvSIG, but to tell you the
thruth, as I'm not sure what kind of data do you have and the proceses
you need to perfom I'm not sure to recomend you that...

Sorry I'm not of much help

regards