[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 USB/1.1.2: Problems loading dxf/dwg layers

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Thu May 6 11:30:12 CEST 2010

Johannes,

Are you sure that the error is due to the AutoCAD file not working. Seems that
gvSIG can't find the source file. When gvSIG has not been able to read a DXF for
me, a blank entry is placed in the Table of Contents, I don't get this type of
error

Sounds dumb but have you renamed the file or placed it in a different directory?
Unusual characters in the path or name can result in certain files not being
'seen' by Java/gvSIG.

Just a suggestion.

--
Cheer Simon