[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 USB/1.1.2: Problems loading dxf/dwg layers

Johannes Valenta spatialjoe at googlemail.com
Thu May 6 13:53:38 CEST 2010

Simon,

thanks for suggesting.
I also get an entry in the TOC which I cannot "activate".
I opened the source file in Autocad and saved it as a Autocad2000/R14 with a
new and shorter name without unusual characters.
All files are saved into our network which I thought to be the cause at
first but saving the file onto my local machine drops the same error (but
again only with 1.9 usb).  Changed paths cannot be the cause as the eroro
occurs while adding the files to my project the very first time already.
Well...

Best,

Johannes