[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9/2.0 please add mapserver publish extension! Please add your comments!

BERNO84 berno84 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 11:43:48 CEST 2010

Hello. I'm quite new to gvSig and I've been exploring it's functionalities. I
have to say that it really has a lot of them and that is one of the best (if
not the best) open source GIS that I've been testing. And this plugin is
very useful because (as I understand) there is no other way to create map
file from application except this so I hope that there will be integration
for 1.9 soon :)