[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9/2.0 please add mapserver publish extension! Please add your comments!

José Vicente josevicente.higon at gmail.com
Fri May 21 09:51:44 CEST 2010

Hello,
I am working in the company SCOLAB and we are working now on that
migration (1.9).
We have a release candidate but it is not accessible yet.
Why?
Because we have to do the following task before:
- label translations (at this moment we are in contact with the gvSIG
Association in order to get translations from the community).
- OSOR migration (all the source code and project management in going to
be placed on the OSOR infrastructure)

When?
As soon as possible. When label translations have been fixed, we will
publish a release cantidate on [1].

This migration has not been found for anyone except SCOLAB so the
resources are limited.

Can you access to the current build?
You can ask me for the build but I'd rather wait to have source code an
binaries accessible for the whole community than give individual access
to a binary under development.

Regards,

[1] http://www.gvsig.org/web/plugins/downloads

--