[Gvsig_english] gvSIG-project file: artefacts?

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue May 18 03:30:22 CEST 2010

Wolfgang,

I have reported this behaviour before. See

http://www.mail-archive.com/gvsig_internacional@listserv.gva.es/msg00910.html

The problem is that when you create a project it inherits the file list in the
project file that is currently open. You need to create a project file with an
empty project file - then you will only get one file reference (a default dummy
link to ORA_EPSG.DBF I think).

I have safely stripped all <property key="file"... references from a project
including the default dummy, leaving only the files listed in the ToC and the
project works fine.

--
Cheer Simon

	Simon Cropper