[Gvsig_english] SUGGESTED FUNCTIONALITY gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Transparency of layers

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue May 18 06:03:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

Following application of various colours to fill and line for different options
in a ToC entry for a layer you should be able to have a global override for
transparency.

I find I need to constantly enter each variation of a layer and change the
transparency individually.

Ideally it would be good to use the colour ramp to assign a colour scheme to a
legend, make any small changes that are required and use a 'global' setting to
change the transparency of the various alternatives -- it is very rare to have
varying transparency levels in a ToC entry.

--

Cheers Simon
Simon Cropper
mailto: scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au