[Gvsig_english] The archive: /build/product/lib/castor-0.9.5.3.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.

luca bianconi lc.bianconi at googlemail.com
Wed May 19 07:44:55 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I've compiled gvSIG 2.0.0 as in  documentation [1] but with an error I could
avoid compiling without tests.

It's been compiled alright (wihtout tests) but when I boot the application I
get this message "The archive: /build/product/lib/castor-0.9.5.3.jar which
is referenced by the classpath, does not exist." and the application doesn't
boot.

I've compiled and boot alright the day before yesterday the 2.0.0 gvSIG
build from the branches/prep_2_0_0/build from the svn repository, as
described in documentaiton [1].

> I got an error when creating a plugin with the plugin creation wizard from
> the menu bar. At the end of the process of creation gvSIG I get a "USER
> ERROR" with a long error message.

I've decided to recompile gvSIG and that's what I've got.

Anyone could help me ?

Cheers,
Luca