[Gvsig_english] The archive: /build/product/lib/castor-0.9.5.3.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.

luca bianconi lc.bianconi at googlemail.com
Thu May 20 00:14:25 CEST 2010

Hi Cèsar,

Jar files in the folder /build/product/lib/ are generated by maven.
Sometimes eclipse doesn't realise about changes in that folder and as those
jars are referenced by the gvSIG eclipse launcher it shows that error.

Apparently the automatic compilation process seems not to create in this
case any /build/product/lib/ folder  (btw: I have it within the two days ago
compiled gvSIG. The one compiled wihtout test, bootable but giving errors
when creating pulgins).

I've repeated the whole "Còmo montar ... " for compiling my own gvSIG from
branches/prep_2_0_0 but the result is always the same: no
/build/product/lib/ folder.

> Let me check that plugin to see if it is working. As we are making some
> last changes to prepare a developer's build, there are some thinks that need
> to be checked again.

Cool, I really look forward it.

Cheers,
Luca