[Gvsig_english] gvSIG-project file: artefacts?

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu May 20 13:31:03 CEST 2010

What XML editor do you use to edit the gvSIG project files?
The new 1.9 version format is giving me headaches, because
(unlike 1.1.2) it dumps all the XML tags into a single line,
without providing any formatting and line breaks.

This makes most editors I tried simply choke on it and it
gets hard to find problems.

Or is this a problem only on Linux versions of the project
files?

Best,

Ben